Expand your IMPAC5 experience and explore the conservation initiatives, natural beauty and cultural experiences that Vancouver and British Columbia have to offer with the IMPAC5 field trips!
Registration for the IMPAC5 field trips is now open. You can find a link to the registration portal, pricing information and a description of the offered field trips on our Field Trips page.
Field trips range from half-day adventures and day trips to multi-day excursions. These optional field trips will immerse you in the culture and beauty that Vancouver, Victoria, and the West coast of Vancouver Island have to offer. They will also introduce participants to local marine protected area management organizations.
IMPAC5 Field Trips include:
- Birding (half-day and full-day options)
- Indigenous Paddling and Walking Tour
- Atl’ḵa7tesm/ Howe Sounds Biosphere Region Boat Tour
- Victoria and the Gulf Islands
- Pacific Rim and the Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Reserve