Proposals most aligned with the following criteria will be selected and integrated into the core program. In developing the program, a number of factors will be considered, including the distribution of topics across themes and streams, and the overall balance of in-person and virtual proposals and session types. To accommodate the overall scheduling, you may be asked to reallocate your submission to a different session type and you will be informed accordingly.
All proposal submissions will be reviewed by a team of independent reviewers on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Clear alignment with one or more of the five IMPAC5 themes and one or more of the key questions per theme.
- Contribute to IMPAC5 goals and cross-cutting streams (Indigenous Peoples Leadership, Voice of Young Professionals, Fostering Innovation and Transformational Change).
- Identifies/discusses new challenges, best practices, opportunities, approaches, innovations and/or solutions.
- Illustrates significant social, human, environmental, and/or economic outcomes at the local, regional, national or global scale.
- Overall merit of the proposal (e.g., novelty, solutions orientation, applicability under different contexts and jurisdictions, and scalability).
Applicants will be notified by end of January 2022 of their proposal status. For any questions related to the ‘Call for Proposals’ submission process, please first consult the Frequently Asked Question on our website and if necessary email: firstname.lastname@example.org